12 x 12in oil on museum quality panel
If you need tips on how to relax, Eddie’s your man.
He prides himself on having achieved the Grand Master status;))
His pointers include:
- Which time of the day is best for “chillaxing”
- How to select the right place for this activity
- What to do if someone interrupts the “chillaxing”
I saw his notes and figured I would save you the time involved in emailing him for his tips–
be prepared to be underwhelmed….
- Which time of day is best? Morning, noon, evening—not night–that time is reserved for prowling around the house and annoying those who have been working morning, noon and evening.
- How to select the right place for this activity? Measure carefully which areas of the home are used and needed most frequently. Laser printers, sinks, and beds with the today’s outfit spread out on it are all excellent choices.
- What to do if someone interrupts the “chillaxing”? Begin with a huge yawn, then get up like you are going to leave but instead reposition your body and begin vigorously grooming yourself to help “carpet” the place you are in. If all else fails, fake coughing up a fur ball. Works every time.
Remember, this is why we are friends. It’s my job to spare you from people like Eddie;))
P.S. Eddie has been saying that he wants a virus.
I think what he means is he wants to go viral. Share this post, help a friend—a happy Eddie means I can get some work done today while he’s checking his stats;))
To Subscribe to Dreama’s Art , Click Here:))
Art, Humor and Inspiration–In Your Inbox!