During the Creative Process
Warning: This is a post of random things. The title is not misleading. Which, unfortunately, is a fair representation of my life.
Those times when you don’t hear from me and you may wonder…”what’s Dreama up to?” Let it be known that….
1. I arrived home from Florida JUST IN TIME FOR 18 INCHES OF SNOW. And yes, I know the photo is sideways—sort of like me since I returned home to the frozen tundra.
2. This is technically blog post number 759. Seriously. I’ve been posting on my blog since February 28, 2009. I know you may have missed reading a few. It’s okay, I forgive you.
3. This is how Eddie looks with no make-up—annoyingly cute.
4. Ron bought a giraffe while we were in Florida. Here’s Ron and Wendall sharing a moment at the beach:
5. I am guest hosting the Artists Helping Artists blog radio show this month. I co-hosted the show with Leslie Saeta from 2010-2012, close to 100 shows. You may have missed a few episodes. I forgive you.
6. I have not been out of my pajamas today. Or the day before that.
7. I am now officially addicted to listening to books on Audible.com. Sometimes my eyes are too tired at the end of the day to read. Does this mean I am getting old?
8. Thanks to a new phone app called Diana, I’ve been getting into my paintings:
9. Eddie has been asked by artist Debra Kierce to do a guest post on her blog. Keep in mind I have never been asked to do a guest post on anyone’s blog. It’s okay. I forgive them.
10. Even though I was in warm weathered Florida for 2 months I still managed to add some “winter coat” lbs. I’m not alone. Eddie Pierre has informed me his cat door shrunk:
11. I am now officially addicted to Dr. Teal’s Eucalyptus Bath Salts. And Dr. Teal’s Eucalyptus and Spearmint Foaming Bath. Does this mean I am getting old?
12. Tomorrow is a new day. I plan on wearing my pajama jeans. One can’t go from pajamas to regular clothes all at once—these drastic changes must be eased into. I intend to have a fling with fashion….ahem, don’t judge me/ I forgive you.
All in all,
I am very inspired these days. Coming to some strong realizations of what’s next.
Randomness and inspiration seem to hang out together at my house…how about yours?
P.S. A couple of spots have opened up in my April workshops—if you’d like to paint with me, just give my hubby Ron a call at (859) 699-4908 and he can fill you in on the details 🙂